What's the best method for uploading multi-language dynamic content files?
It is recommended that the following steps be taken when importing dynamic content files:
- Add your supported languages via Admin icon () > Settings > Account > Localization > Additional languages.
- Select the checkbox next to each language you intend to support.
- Create the items in your default language via Admin icon () > Manage > Dynamic Content > add item.
- Export the your dynamic content files via Admin icon () > Manage > Dynamic Content > Export content. This will create a separate file for each supported language in your account.
- Add the translated language variants per item in the exported CSVs.
- Import the files via Admin icon () > Manage > Dynamic Content > Import content.
For more information, please see our article on exporting and importing dynamic content.