What are my options for viewing and extracting my account's Zendesk Talk data?
On Professional or Enterprise with Talk Professional
- You may create custom Insights reports. For more information, please see our article on Analyzing Talk data with Insights (Talk Advanced with Professional or Enterprise only.)
On Professional or Enterprise with any Talk plan
- You may access the default Talk dashboard via Reporting icon () > Insights > Talk.
- You can export a Monitoring CSV, which will hold the details of the calls that have been monitored and barged, by going to Admin icon ( ) > Channels > Talk > History.
On any Zendesk plan level with any Talk plan
- You can view data on the Talk reporting tab, accessed via Reporting icon () > Talk.
- You may extract data through the use of the Zendesk Talk API.
- You can view and extract data as a CSV from the admin settings, found via Admin icon ( ) > Channels > Talk > History.