I have a ticket field that is visible to end users but is not displaying on the ticket form from my Submit a Request link. What am I missing?
A ticket field must be both visible and editable by end users in order to show on this form.
- Navigate to Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields.
- Select edit next to the field you'd like on your form.
- Scroll to the For end-users section.
- Select the checkbox next to Visible.
- In the newly expanded section, select the checkbox next to Editable.
Note: If you use multiple ticket forms (Professional Add-on and Enterprise), please ensure the ticket field has been added to the appropriate forms.