A refreshed experience for agents on-the-go.
Over the last year, we’ve been working closely with our mobile app users to make improvements to the mobile experience. Our goals were to provide our agents with a more valuable user interface, streamline key mobile actions and enable agents and admins to be more productive when handling tickets on-the-go.
With the update you can still:
- Access all your support ticket views
- View all support ticket events and notifications
- Search support tickets
- View and update comments, CCs, tags and ticket fields
- Apply macros
- Upload and view attachments on tickets
- Get push notifications on ticket updates
But you can also now:
- Configure which notifications you receive and when
- Review all notifications in a notification feed
- Sort and group ticket lists
- View comments with rich text and inline images
- Preview macro changes
- Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
- Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Here is a sneak peak at the iOS app...
And the new Android experience...
When is this happening?
You will be able to update your existing app in mid-November
Will you still support my device?
Yes. We will continue to support Android 4.0 and above and although we’re switching to iOS9 and above, all devices running iOS7 & iOS8 are iOS9 compatible. If you're using iOS 7 or iOS8 please update to continue using Zendesk for iPhone. We plan to revisit our iPad app in the new year.
Can I get early access to the mobile app?
Non, sorry, our early access program is now full.