We know that many of our customers want to use the Web Widget to embed customer service on their websites but require a bit of flexibility when integrating the Widget to match their designs, brands and user needs.
You can now:
- Position and offset the placement of the Web Widget.
- Change the theme color on particular pages or sites.
- Determine which features to surface on specific pages or to specific customers.
|Contact Form||Knowledge base search||Knowlege base search & chat|
- Customize text with locale-based translations.
- Include a Subject line in your default contact form.
- Hide the “View Original Article” button on knowledge base articles.
- Change the transparency or Z-index of the Web Widget.
- Automatically filter knowledge base searches to specified categories, sections or labels.
- Use a custom launcher to launch the Widget from within your site.
To learn more about how the Web Widget can help you better engage with your end-users, visit Using the Web Widget to Embed Customer Service in your Website.
To learn more about these features visit Advanced Customization of your Web Widget.