I'm trying to schedule one of my dashboards to email out to an agent on my Zendesk Support account, but I am receiving the error "Reports can only be sent to valid project members. Please double check email address." How can I add their address to the scheduled email?
If you are adding a Zendesk Support agent and are receiving this error, the agent has not enabled Insights for their account. To resolve this issue, have the agent login into Insights by following the steps below:
- Click the Reporting icon () in the sidebar and select the Insights tab.
- Click the Get Started button to activate Insights for their account.
Once the agent has activated Insights, you should be able to add the agent's email from within the GoodData page via Manage > Emailing dashboards.
You can always work around this error by scheduling the email directly from the dashboard within Zendesk Support.
- Navigate to Reporting icon () and select the Insights tab.
- Choose the appropriate dashboard from the dropdown option.
- Select the Clock icon in the top right.
- Choose Add recipients or define custom subject and message from the popup.
- Add the email address.
For more information, please see our article on Sharing reports in Insights.