How do I create a report that displays the number of tickets created by light agents in my account?
You will want to access GoodData to create this report.
- Navigate to Reporting > Insights > GoodData.
- From the black toolbar, select Manage > Reports.
- Select Create report.
For the report, you will want to add the following conditions.
- Select What and choose # Tickets Created.
- Select How and choose User role.
- Select filter this attribute link in the far right column and choose agent.
- Select How and choose Ticket Submitter.
- Select the filter this attribute link in the far right column. Here you can choose specific light agents by name.