The option Mark as solved is no longer available for end-users requesting tickets in the Help Center.
- Customers must be on at least a Team plan.
- Customers must have Guide Professional.
The option for end-users, that are requesters, to mark their tickets as solved under My Activities is only available under the following conditions:
- Ticket type cannot be "Problem", it must be a "Question", "Task" or "Incident".
- The ticket must be assigned to an agent.
- The last comment must be made by an agent.
If the ticket in question meets the above conditions, then it is possible that the code for this feature may have been removed as part of some custom coding.
To re-add the code, an admin must navigate to Help Center > Customize Design > Edit Theme > Request Page and re-add the default code (find the code below):