You can access up to 12 global and eight personal views from the Zendesk Support mobile app.
This article covers the following topics:
You can access views from the Tickets screen.
To access the Tickets screen
- iOS users: In the bottom toolbar, tap the Tickets icon ().
Android users: In the left navigation menu, tap Tickets icon ().
The Tickets screen opens, and the most recent view used is displayed.
To access a different view
- Tap the current view header at the top of the screen.
iOS Android iOS Android
- Scroll through the list to locate the view you want to display.
- Tap the view to open it on the screen.
Sorting tickets in a view
To sort tickets
- iOS: Tap the top-most sorting group.
Android: Tap the Sort icon () in the view header.
The list of available sorting options is displayed:
- Tap the sort option you want to use.
- To change the sort order, tap the top-most sorting group or sort icon again, and select Ascending/Up arrow or Descending/Down arrow.