iOS 2.2.0 - 3rd July 2019
In this release we improved the macro experience by displaying placeholder values when a macro with a comment is applied. We also fixed bugs and made some minor improvements to the design of the ticket list in Views.
iOS 2.1.1 - 3rd July 2019
Minor fixes and performance improvements.
iOS 2.1.0 - 20th June 2019
We heard your feedback about the inconvenience of seeing ticket fields but not the conditions between them - so with this update we’re bringing support for Conditional Ticket Fields to the iPhone app.
Now, upon choosing a ticket form you’ll see associated conditional fields appear below it. This update enables visibility and use of conditional fields in the app, however they need to be configured via the web.
As always we made general app improvements by fixing bugs. Please try it out and send us your feedback.
iOS 2.0.2 - 15th May 2019
Minor fixes and performance improvements.
iOS 2.0.1 - 9th May 2019
This months iOS release includes minor fixes and improvements.
iOS 2.0.0 - 1st April 2019
From today you’ll notice a fresh new look for the iOS Support app. While green was nice, we felt it was time for a fresh look and we hope you like it!
As part of the updated design, we improved accessibility, visual cues for things like loading indicators and made the app feel more usable and friendly.
We also fixed long standing bugs and improved app performance in general. Go ahead, give it a test run and let us know what you think - you can share your feedback directly from the Feedback screen in the app.
iOS 1.7.1 - 11th February 2019
In this release we fixed some bugs, improving app stability:
- Fixed an issue where the “access token revoked” error message would display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the ticket details would not display when switching views on iPad
- Fixed an issue affecting the display of empty states for iPad users
- Fixed a crash caused by the onboarding tooltip
- Fixed an issue causing fields not related to the default form were shown in properties
- Fixed an issue affecting the search screen cancel button
iOS 1.7 - 10th December 2018
In this release we added initial support for iPad users, providing the option to use expanded views, landscape mode and eventually iPad specific features and integrations. You can continue using the existing iPad app, side by side with this one while we continue to release updates out based on your feedback.
Additionally, in this release, we’ve removed support for devices running iOS 10. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001981088
iOS 1.6 - 16th October 2018
We know how frustrating it can be when working on a critical issue where you need another perspective but have no easy way to add others to the conversation...
So with this update we’ve added the ability to mention other agents directly in comments - just like on the web. Simply tap the @ button and start typing a name or email and boom, your fellow agent is mentioned! Go ahead, give it a whirl and let us know what you think.
We also fixed some nasty bugs and made performance improvements.
In our next update, we’ll remove support for devices running iOS 10. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001981088
iPhone 1.5.8, 22nd August 2018
- Minor fixes and performance improvements.
iPhone 1.5.7, 17th July 2018
- Minor crash fix
iPhone 1.5.6, 16th July 2018
This months release includes minor fixes and performance improvements.
iPhone 1.5.5, 5th June 2018
This month we made some visual improvements to the app, giving it a cleaner look. We also fixed a whole bunch of issues making the app much more reliable, notably for notifications.
- Updated: We updated the app to upload JPEG images in place instead of HEIC images to resolve image rendering issues for some users
- Updated: Fields associated with the time tracking app should now be hidden, aligning to Zendesk for web
- Fixed - the “mark as read” button now correctly displays when there are unread notifications.
- Fixed - a crash that would occur when opening a ticket from a push notification for some users
- Fixed - an issue where the badge count would sometimes incorrectly display the number of unread notifications
- Fixed - an issue affecting the character count display when editing the ticket subject
- Fixed - an issue which could cause tickets that have been deleted or marked as spam to persist in the ticket list
- Fixed - an issue which stopped the “mark as read” functionality working from notifications
- Fixed - an issue which could cause ticket changes with due dates to fail
- Fixed - an issue where deleting or marking a ticket as spam would not return users to the ticket list
- Fixed - a crash caused for some users when editing groups for notifications
iPhone 1.5.4, May 2018
- Minor crash fix
iPhone 1.5.3, 23 April 2018
In this release we made minor improvements and fixed several crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the app could show error message and prevent access to your ticket list
- Fixed an issue where Light Agents were unable to add comments to tickets
- Fixed an issue where ticket updates sometimes set the External ID Field to 0
- Fixed a crash in the comment composer field
- Improved a scenario where invalid tokens were causing login issues for some users
- Improved app error messaging when accounts hit API rate limits
Important to note: This release sees the removal of support for devices running iOS 9. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000424967-Zendesk-iPhone-App-Removing-support-for-iOS-9
iPhone 1.5.2, 19 March 2018
This month we made minor improvements to the user experience, like making the background of an internal note yellow and adding the ticket ID to tickets in your views for quick reference.
We also fixed some bugs and made general improvements:
- Fixed an issue where voicemails didn’t play when your device is muted
- Fixed an issue where users would sometimes receive notifications when unregistered
- Fixed an issue where tooltips appeared incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where the badge count reflected changes made on a hidden field
- Fixed a crash that happened when saving attachments
- We improved error messaging in the app
Important to note: in our next release we’ll be removing support for iOS 9. To find out more and how that affects you, please see the full announcement here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000424967-Zendesk-iPhone-App-Removing-support-for-iOS-9
iPhone 1.5.1 - 5 January 2018
- [Fixed] Minor fix for iPhone X
iPad 3.10.2 - 3 January 2018
- [Fixed] we fixed an issue where some users were unable to access single sign-on authentication
- [Fixed] we fixed an issue where updating a ticket could fail after modifying a custom ticket field
iPhone 1.5 - 17 December 2017
This month we made improvements to the commenting experience. We know it’s hard managing customer issues on-the-go and even trickier when an urgent response is required. With that in mind we’ve made it simpler and snappier to help you get things done faster.
We also fixed some bugs and made performance improvements:
- [Fixed] We fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the macro button is tapped[Fixed]
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where the user profile would sometimes not display the back button
- [Fixed]We fixed an issue in iOS 9 and 10 where the ticket subject would occasionally not display
- We also made some minor UI improvements for iPhone X
If you’re interested in joining our Zendesk mobile beta community, please email us at email@example.com we’d love to hear your feedback.
iPhone 1.4.3 - 6 November 2017
In this release we’ve added the ability to choose which groups you receive notifications for giving greater control over your alerts. Thanks to your feedback we continue to fix crashes and improve the performance of the app.
- [New] We now enable you to choose which groups you want to receive notifications for, giving you more granular control.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue on when viewing a problem ticket with 2 or more linked incidents where the app would repeatedly refresh for some users
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where an error message would be displayed after login and tickets would not be displayed for some users
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where a problem ticket would sometimes not automatically display the number of incidents linked to it.
- We also updated the app to support iPhone X
iPhone 1.4.2 - 16 October 2017
- [Fixed] We fixed a performance issue where accessing tickets could cause the app to freeze.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where lists of tickets were not loading properly.
iPhone 1.4.1 - 2 October 2017
Thanks to your feedback this month, we fixed several key bugs and improved stability. Keep it coming, your feedback is improves the app every time we release.
- [Fixed] We fixed an inconsistency where ticket fields were not ordered correctly.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue caused when using email address for sub-domain during login.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where tickets marked as spam and then deleted were still being shown within the search screen.
- [Fixed] We fixed a crash caused when recovering a suspended ticket from the ticket details screen.
- [Fixed] We fixed a crash caused by a failure to recover from network connection loss when viewing the ticket list.
- [Fixed] We fixed a crash caused when viewing and paging through tickets in Carousel mode.
iPhone 1.4 - 21 August 2017
This month’s release includes an update to display rich content as plain text. This will resolve the scenario where rich content would not display at all. We now convert to plain text and surface links including 3D touch for phone numbers websites and email addresses. As part of our focus on continual improvement we also fixed several crashes and improved performance.
- [New] We improved the way we render text within rich content, for more legible comment views
- [Fixed] Improved the editing views experience, so that the edit views button is now fixed to the bottom of the screen
- [Fixed] Opening a ticket from a notification previously did not mark the ticket as read, now it does
- [Fixed] Added a loading spinner when paging through tickets
- [Fixed] Fixed a spacing issue in the ticket view
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where the app would sometimes show a white screen when left open for an extended time
- [Fixed] Fixed a crash caused when loading large content tickets
- [Fixed] Resolved a bug where tags were sometimes not updated with macros
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where special characters were not displaying correctly in the app
- [Fixed] fixed an issue when deep linking to an invalid ticket - we now show a correct error message
- Thanks to your feedback we continue to improve the performance of the app.
iPhone 1.3.1 - 25 July 2017
In this update, we improved the experience of updating tickets for Light agents, as well as correctly assigning tickets, when tapping “take it!”. We also fixed several crashes and improved performance.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where the badge count on the send button was sometimes inaccurate.
- [Fixed] Tapping “take it!” will now correctly assign the ticket to you.
- [Fixed] Light agents can now properly update a ticket if the type is set to ‘task’.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue with the appearance of the view selector in the iOS 11 beta.
- [Fixed] Based on your feedback, we fixed several crashes in this update. Thank-you!
iPhone 1.3 - 28 June 2017
In this update we’re bringing you a better experience if you use Problem Tickets and Incidents, and adding features for selecting the views you use in the app. We also added a bunch of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- [New] See the links between Problem Tickets and Incidents.
- [New] Link/unlink Incidents with/from Problem Tickets.
- [New] Choose which views you see in the view selector.
- [New] Added support for the multi-select field type. This is a beta feature.
- [New] Better error messages when something goes wrong.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue that caused some people to be logged out of the app, or to be unable to see tickets in their views.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to submit a ticket update if a required field contained a default value.
- [Fixed] Enormous preview images are gone! Image previews are now a more appropriate size.
- [Fixed] When creating tickets and editing properties, attachments should no longer disappear.
- [Fixed] Disabled ticket forms will no longer be shown.
- [Fixed] Calling telephone numbers that contain spaces now works.
- [Fixed] Fixed crashes relating to opening tickets, searching, or swiping between tickets in the carousel.
- [Fixed] The view count should now reflect what you see on the web.
- [Fixed] Emoji should no longer appear as ‘nil’ in comments.
- [Fixed] Various improvements for Light Agents and for handling closed tickets.
- [Fixed] Various other bug fixes.
iPhone 1.2.1 - May 03 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented some people from using Single Sign On.
- We gave the macro experience some love in this update, making it more reliable and fixing some bugs.
- We don’t support rich text comments yet (we’re working on it!), but if you add a plain text variant to your rich macros, the app will now use that. Find out more about plain text macros here: http://goto.zendesk.com/plain_text
- Fixed a number of other bugs and crashes. Thank you for your feedback.
iPhone 1.2 - April 10 2017
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) support - if you utilize SLAs the next breach will now display on any ticket list with the ‘next SLA breach’ column configured and on ticket details. To see future breaches, tap the SLA badge on the ticket details screen
- Improved auto-refresh for account configuration changes
- Consistent date and time formatting throughout the app
- Bug fixes
iPhone 1.1 - Feb 16 2017
- Delete and mark tickets as spam using the bulk edit on the list or the actions menu on the ticket details
- Add ticket button has moved to the right side of the header to make room for Edit on the left
- Manage your Suspended tickets with deletion and recovery
- See the ticket Requester on all ticket lists
- If your default reply type for the web is set to internal, it will also be set for mobile responses
- Improvements to rendering of rich text, internal comments, macro application and more
iPhone 1.0.6 - Jan 26 2017
- Improvements to our reply options and light agent functionality
- Bug fixes
iPhone 1.0.5 - Dec 20 2016
- Fixed a bug where sometimes CC would be automatically removed from tickets
iPhone 1.0.4 - Dec 16 2016
With this release you can now:
- Delete and mark tickets as spam from the ticket list
- See a user’s tickets from their profile and additional contact information such as Twitter or Facebook
- Copy ticket comments and user profile fields
- We also fixed some bugs for light agents applying macros and improved the support of required field
iPhone 1.0.3 - Nov 30 2016
New features based on your feedback:
- Tap on the Requestor or any user avatar in a ticket to view their email address and user profile
- View ticket status for all tickets in your views
- Reply box will now be yellow for Internal Notes
- Auto-refresh to receive updated macro, assignee and view settings
More bug fixes:
- Added ability to sign-in using email/password bypassing Google sign-in
- Improved emoji support
iPhone 1.0.2 - Nov 22 2016
- Tickets not displaying on the list view
- Crash on updating the requestor or tapping create new ticket while the app is still loading
Next release will have more fixes and some new features. Stay tuned.
iPhone 1.0.1 - Nov 17 2016
The first round of improvements is here.
- We’ve fixed issues with displaying the reply type, searching for macros and assigning tickets back to your group.
More coming soon including new features.
iPhone 1.0 - Nov 15 2016
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
Great customer support is tied to the customer—not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders, agents, and those rolling stones who don’t take “help desk” literally. Agents on the move can clean up their queue, catch up with tickets, and free up their workflow (and mind).
The features of Support for iPhone include:
- Access to your support ticket views
- Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
- Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
- A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
- Get push notifications on ticket updates
- Configure which notifications you receive and when
- View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
- Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
- Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
- Preview macro changes
- Upload and view attachments on tickets
- Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
- Search support tickets
- Deeplink from emails into your tickets
- Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
- Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk: Built for Better Customer Relationships.