1.4 - 21 August, 2017
This month’s release includes an update to display rich content as plain text. This will resolve the scenario where rich content would not display at all. We now convert to plain text and surface links including 3D touch for phone numbers websites and email addresses. As part of our focus on continual improvement we also fixed several crashes and improved performance.
- [New] We improved the way we render text within rich content, for more legible comment views
- [Fixed] Improved the editing views experience, so that the edit views button is now fixed to the bottom of the screen
- [Fixed] Opening a ticket from a notification previously did not mark the ticket as read, now it does
- [Fixed] Added a loading spinner when paging through tickets
- [Fixed] Fixed a spacing issue in the ticket view
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where the app would sometimes show a white screen when left open for an extended time
- [Fixed] Fixed a crash caused when loading large content tickets
- [Fixed] Resolved a bug where tags were sometimes not updated with macros
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where special characters were not displaying correctly in the app
- [Fixed] fixed an issue when deep linking to an invalid ticket - we now show a correct error message
- Thanks to your feedback we continue to improve the performance of the app.
1.3.1 - 25 July, 2017
In this update, we improved the experience of updating tickets for Light agents, as well as correctly assigning tickets, when tapping “take it!”. We also fixed several crashes and improved performance.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where the badge count on the send button was sometimes inaccurate.
- [Fixed] Tapping “take it!” will now correctly assign the ticket to you.
- [Fixed] Light agents can now properly update a ticket if the type is set to ‘task’.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue with the appearance of the view selector in the iOS 11 beta.
- [Fixed] Based on your feedback, we fixed several crashes in this update. Thank-you!
1.3 - 28 June, 2017
In this update we’re bringing you a better experience if you use Problem Tickets and Incidents, and adding features for selecting the views you use in the app. We also added a bunch of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- [New] See the links between Problem Tickets and Incidents.
- [New] Link/unlink Incidents with/from Problem Tickets.
- [New] Choose which views you see in the view selector.
- [New] Added support for the multi-select field type. This is a beta feature.
- [New] Better error messages when something goes wrong.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue that caused some people to be logged out of the app, or to be unable to see tickets in their views.
- [Fixed] We fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to submit a ticket update if a required field contained a default value.
- [Fixed] Enormous preview images are gone! Image previews are now a more appropriate size.
- [Fixed] When creating tickets and editing properties, attachments should no longer disappear.
- [Fixed] Disabled ticket forms will no longer be shown.
- [Fixed] Calling telephone numbers that contain spaces now works.
- [Fixed] Fixed crashes relating to opening tickets, searching, or swiping between tickets in the carousel.
- [Fixed] The view count should now reflect what you see on the web.
- [Fixed] Emoji should no longer appear as ‘nil’ in comments.
- [Fixed] Various improvements for Light Agents and for handling closed tickets.
- [Fixed] Various other bug fixes.
1.2.1 - May 03, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented some people from using Single Sign On.
- We gave the macro experience some love in this update, making it more reliable and fixing some bugs.
- We don’t support rich text comments yet (we’re working on it!), but if you add a plain text variant to your rich macros, the app will now use that. Find out more about plain text macros here: http://goto.zendesk.com/plain_text
- Fixed a number of other bugs and crashes. Thank you for your feedback.
1.2 - April 10, 2017
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) support - if you utilize SLAs the next breach will now display on any ticket list with the ‘next SLA breach’ column configured and on ticket details. To see future breaches, tap the SLA badge on the ticket details screen
- Improved auto-refresh for account configuration changes
- Consistent date and time formatting throughout the app
- Bug fixes
1.1 - Feb 16, 2017
- Delete and mark tickets as spam using the bulk edit on the list or the actions menu on the ticket details
- Add ticket button has moved to the right side of the header to make room for Edit on the left
- Manage your Suspended tickets with deletion and recovery
- See the ticket Requester on all ticket lists
- If your default reply type for the web is set to internal, it will also be set for mobile responses
- Improvements to rendering of rich text, internal comments, macro application and more
1.0.6 - Jan 26, 2017
- Improvements to our reply options and light agent functionality
- Bug fixes
1.0.5 - Dec 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where sometimes CC would be automatically removed from tickets
1.0.4 - Dec 16, 2016
With this release you can now:
- Delete and mark tickets as spam from the ticket list
- See a user’s tickets from their profile and additional contact information such as Twitter or Facebook
- Copy ticket comments and user profile fields
- We also fixed some bugs for light agents applying macros and improved the support of required field
1.0.3 - Nov 30, 2016
New features based on your feedback:
- Tap on the Requestor or any user avatar in a ticket to view their email address and user profile
- View ticket status for all tickets in your views
- Reply box will now be yellow for Internal Notes
- Auto-refresh to receive updated macro, assignee and view settings
More bug fixes:
- Added ability to sign-in using email/password bypassing Google sign-in
- Improved emoji support
1.0.2 - Nov 22, 2016
- Tickets not displaying on the list view
- Crash on updating the requestor or tapping create new ticket while the app is still loading
Next release will have more fixes and some new features. Stay tuned.
1.0.1 - Nov 17, 2016
The first round of improvements is here.
- We’ve fixed issues with displaying the reply type, searching for macros and assigning tickets back to your group.
More coming soon including new features.
1.0 - Nov 15, 2016
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
Great customer support is tied to the customer—not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders, agents, and those rolling stones who don’t take “help desk” literally. Agents on the move can clean up their queue, catch up with tickets, and free up their workflow (and mind).
The features of Support for iPhone include:
- Access to your support ticket views
- Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
- Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
- A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
- Get push notifications on ticket updates
- Configure which notifications you receive and when
- View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
- Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
- Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
- Preview macro changes
- Upload and view attachments on tickets
- Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
- Search support tickets
- Deeplink from emails into your tickets
- Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
- Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk: Built for Better Customer Relationships.