1.1 - Feb 16, 2017
- Delete and mark tickets as spam using the bulk edit on the list or the actions menu on the ticket details
- Add ticket button has moved to the right side of the header to make room for Edit on the left
- Manage your Suspended tickets with deletion and recovery
- See the ticket Requester on all ticket lists
- If your default reply type for the web is set to internal, it will also be set for mobile responses
- Improvements to rendering of rich text, internal comments, macro application and more
1.0.6 - Jan 26, 2017
- Improvements to our reply options and light agent functionality
- Bug fixes
1.0.5 - Dec 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where sometimes CC would be automatically removed from tickets
1.0.4 - Dec 16, 2016
With this release you can now:
- Delete and mark tickets as spam from the ticket list
- See a user’s tickets from their profile and additional contact information such as Twitter or Facebook
- Copy ticket comments and user profile fields
- We also fixed some bugs for light agents applying macros and improved the support of required field
1.0.3 - Nov 30, 2016
New features based on your feedback:
- Tap on the Requestor or any user avatar in a ticket to view their email address and user profile
- View ticket status for all tickets in your views
- Reply box will now be yellow for Internal Notes
- Auto-refresh to receive updated macro, assignee and view settings
More bug fixes:
- Added ability to sign-in using email/password bypassing Google sign-in
- Improved emoji support
1.0.2 - Nov 22, 2016
- Tickets not displaying on the list view
- Crash on updating the requestor or tapping create new ticket while the app is still loading
Next release will have more fixes and some new features. Stay tuned.
1.0.1 - Nov 17, 2016
The first round of improvements is here.
- We’ve fixed issues with displaying the reply type, searching for macros and assigning tickets back to your group.
More coming soon including new features.
1.0 - Nov 15, 2016
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. Zendesk Support is a beautifully simple system for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support tickets.
Great customer support is tied to the customer—not a desk. Zendesk Support for iPhone is built for team leaders, agents, and those rolling stones who don’t take “help desk” literally. Agents on the move can clean up their queue, catch up with tickets, and free up their workflow (and mind).
The features of Support for iPhone include:
- Access to your support ticket views
- Sorting and grouping of ticket lists
- Carousel through tickets by swiping left and right
- A real-time list of activity on your tickets in a notification feed
- Get push notifications on ticket updates
- Configure which notifications you receive and when
- View the details of your tickets including comments with rich text and inline images
- Respond to tickets and update assignee, CCs, tags, and any other ticket fields
- Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
- Preview macro changes
- Upload and view attachments on tickets
- Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
- Search support tickets
- Deeplink from emails into your tickets
- Pick up where you last left off on a ticket as you go from mobile to desktop (Mac)
- Leave feedback and report issues directly through the app
Zendesk: Built for Better Customer Relationships.