- You are not receiving your Chat analytics reports on your email inbox.
- You are using Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 for your email
- You have a Phase 2 chat account (check this article about Phase 1 and Phase 2 accounts)
- But Microsoft does not support subaddressing. This has been discussed in the Microsoft Community site here and here and has a feature request logged on the Office 365 feedback and suggestions site
- And Chat sends out the email via a subaddress/alias - like username+userID@domain.com
which come from:
There are two options:
- You can set a manual report and change the recipient to email@example.com by going to your Chat dashboard and head to Analytics > Download CSV
- You can set up Addusername+userID@domain.com as an alias and follow the steps similar to what is written here on the Microsoft support site.