This recipe will create a report to show the number of bad ratings with comments that came in the previous day for specific groups. You can use this report to contact the customer the day after they made the comment.
Skill level: Medium
Time: 10 minutes
- One pre-built metric, with a drill-in step.
- Three attributes
- Two Filters
Adding your metrics and attributes
This section will instruct you on how to add your metrics and attribute to your report.
To add your metric
- In the What panel, select the # Unsatisfied metric.
- Click the Add Drill Step button in the Detail panel.
- Select Ticket Id from the drop-down list.
To add your attributes
- Click the How button.
- Select the Date (event), Ticket Satisfaction Comment, and Ticket group attributes.
- Click Done
Adding your filters
To create this report, you will need two report filters and one dashboard filter. The report filters will filter out any bad rating that did not have a comment and limit your results to the selected groups. The dashboard filter will set your date range to the previous day.
To filter comments:
- Click the Filter button.
- Select the Select from the list of values filter.
- Select Ticket Satisfaction Comment and isn't.
- Select (empty value) as the values to filter.
- Click Apply.
To filter groups
- Select the Select from a list of values.
- Select the attribute Ticket Group and Is.
- From the values to filter, select your groups to use in your report.
To filter date
- On your dashboard, click the Edit dashboard icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click Filter, then select Date.
- Select the Date (Event) from the drop-down list.
- Select the single day option.
- Enter 1 days ago box.
- Click Add.