How do I de-provision users in Zendesk via SSO?
If users are de-provisioned in the SSO Directory, they will not be removed automatically from the Zendesk Support account.
End-users would need to be deleted manually. This can be done by following these steps:
- Open the user's profile by doing one of the following:
- Click the user's profile from a ticket submitted by that user.
- Click the Search icon () in the sidebar and search for the user.
- In the user's profile, click the User options arrow in the upper right, then select Delete.
- When prompted, click OK to confirm the deletion. If you want to cancel the deletion, click Cancel instead.
If you want to remove an Agent, this can be done by following these steps: Removing or replacing an agent.