This article details how to create new users with secondary email addresses when using the bulk import feature. More detailed information on using the bulk import can be found in the Bulk importing users article.
- Utilizing CSV bulk import feature
- User is an administrator
- Create the CSV file of no more than 2000 rows of data for the import. Details on how to create the CSV can be found in the Bulk importing users article.
- Log into your Zendesk account.
- Click on Admin () > Manage > People > Bulk user import.
- Make sure the options to Create new users and Update existing users are checked.
Note: Both options must be checked, as Zendesk needs permission to both create the new users with the primary email and update the user with the secondary email address.
- Under the Select CSV file heading, click Choose file.
- Select file.
- Click "Import".