On Guide Professional and Enteprise, agents can use the Knowledge Capture app in the Support agent interface to create and flag articles. You can disable agents from creating or flagging articles if you want.
You must be an administrator in Zendesk Support to change app settings.
To disable agents from creating or flagging articles
- Click the Admin icon () in your sidebar, then select Apps > Manage.
- Click the options menu on the Knowledge Capture app, then select Change settings.
- In the settings page, click App Configuration.
- Change settings, as needed:
- For Allow agents to create new articles, select or deselect Enabled.
- For Allow agents to flag articles, select or deselect Enabled.
- Click Save Settings.
Other Knowledge Capture app settings include:
- Disabling using from solving their tickets based on linked articles
- Changing the app location
- Changing the search behavior for multiple brands