You can view your Zendesk Talk usage statistics, transaction records, and remaining credits in the History tab of the Zendesk Support admin menu. For information on Zendesk Talk pricing, purchasing credits, and other billing details, see Zendesk Talk number availability and pricing.
- Click the Admin icon ()in the sidebar, then select Channels > Talk.
- Select the History tab.
In the Overview section, you can view key statistics for your Talk activity. These overall results are broken down further in the later sections of the History tab.
- Minutes used in this period: The total number of minutes used during the selected date range.
- Voicemails: The number of voicemails received during the selected date range.
- Calls: The total number of calls received and made during the selected date range. This includes abandoned and missed calls.
- Credit used in this period: The number of total credits used during the selected date range.
- Current balance: The number of credits remaining after the selected date range.
You can download these results by clicking the Export CSV button at the upper-right corner of the tab. Alternatively, you can click Export Monitoring CSV to view results from the Live Calls dashboard (see Monitoring calls with the Live Calls dashboard).
In the Transactions section, you can view the different transactions you've made during the selected date range, such as purchasing new numbers or credits.
- Transaction: The phone number used for the transaction.
- Date: The date the transaction occurred.
- Amount: The total cost of the transaction.
At the bottom of the table you can view the total amount spent for phone number charges and your remaining credit.
In the Ticket details section, you can view more specific information about your call usage history.
- ID: The ID associated with the call.
- Ticket ID: The ID of the ticket created from the call.
- Date/Time: The timestamp when the call was received or made.
- From: The phone number the call originated from.
- To: The phone number the call was routed to.
- Agent: The agent that answered the call. If the call was sent to voicemail, the field will display "Voicemail". If the call was abandoned before voicemail, the field will be blank.
Call status The status of the call.
Note: A call status of Completed refers to a number of different scenarios including declined calls, missed calls, and calls that were completed with the customer.
- Wait time: The amount of time before a call was answered.
- Hold time: The amount of time a caller spent on hold.
- Wrap up time: The amount of time spent in wrap-up.
- Minutes: The duration of the entire phone call in minutes.
- Charge: The total cost of the call.
- IVR Routed To The location the call was routed to in the IVR, if available.