We are very excited to announce the availability of new language support for Answer Bot - German, French, and Dutch. Answer Bot already works with English, Spanish, and Portuguese, to increase self-service efficiency by responding to customers' questions with relevant knowledge base articles from Zendesk Guide.
When you get a request in any of these six languages now, Answer Bot will use its advanced language detection features to accurately establish which language the request is and then find and suggest relevant articles, in that matching language, from your Help Center. No complicated set up or training needed.
Keen to start using Answer Bot?
Enable your Answer Bot trial:
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Answer Bot.
- Click Try Answer Bot for 30 days to activate your 30-day trial (if you haven’t already been using it) and follow the on-screen tips to learn about how Answer Bot works.
Activate Answer bot in your web form, email, or both:
- To activate Answer Bot for your web forms, click on the Web form tab.
- Turn the global setting for Answer Bot for Web forms on.
- Activate Answer Bot in each form, for each brand you’d like it to run on.
- To activate the Answer Bot email response (for channels such as email, SDK, API, Widget), click on the Triggers tab.
- Convert or create your Answer Bot triggers to send the suggested articles in the email response.
There's a whole lot more info on Answer Bot in this great resources article where you'll find useful best practice and getting started guides.
Answer Bot plans and subscription management
Answer Bot is an add-on to Guide and requires Guide Professional or Guide Legacy. Find out more about these Guide plans. It's designed to work on any Support plan, however we recommend Support Professional or Enterprise to allow you to access Insights reporting for detailed analysis and performance tracking.
Answer Bot is provided on a usage based subscription model - you can select from a range of monthly resolution limits and only tickets that are solved by Answer Bot count towards that usage limit. A 30 day unlimited trial will allow you fully assess your potential monthly resolutions, and choose the most appropriate limit. Compare all Answer Bot plans and discount tiers.
*Customers surveyed to calculate this rate were limited to EAP customers with over 10 resolutions using Answer Bot