By default, the Knowledge Capture app location is in the editor toolbar in tickets. This makes it easy for agents to access the app as they work the ticket. Althernatively, the app can be in the apps panel in the sidebar location.
- Editor app location
- Sidebar app location
For tickets from social channels or markdown tickets where the rich text editor is not available, the app will be available in the sidebar app location.
You must be an administrator in Support to change app settings.
To enable the Knowledge Capture app in the sidebar location
- Click the Admin icon () in your sidebar, then select Apps > Manage.
- Click the options menu on the Knowledge Capture v2 app, then select Change settings.
- In the settings page, click App Configuration.
- Select or deselect Show in the Apps panel in the ticket sidebar.
- Select or deselect Show in the ticket editor.
- Click Save Settings.