With Team Publishing, articles move through content workflow states as needed during the content lifecycle. Team Publishing includes four article states. You can view a list of all the aticles in any given state. You can also view a list of all the articles assigned to you through Team Publishing.
You must be on Guide Enterprise to use Team Publishing. You must be a Guide Manager or an agent with edit permissions to view Team Publishing article lists.
To view the Team Publishing article lists
- In Guide, click the Manage articles () icon in the sidebar.
Your All articles list opens by default.
- Click any of the Team Publishing article lists to view a list of articles in that state:
- Published A published article has a live version currently published in your Help Center. It is possible for an article to have a published version and a version in another state.
- Approved for publishing These articles have been approved and are staged for publishing when you’re ready.
- Ready for review These articles have been updated and are ready for review by another user.
- Work in Progress These articles are being created or updated, but are not ready to be reviewed or published. Any changes will not affect the published version of the article. Any saved changes to an article in the review or approved state will put it in a work in progress state.