This recipe will help you find which agent was assigned to the ticket when the customer answered the satisfaction survey, before the ticket was escalated to a different agent or group.
Basically, it will show the event of a rating change to Bad or Good with the assignee at the start of that update. This can happen when a customer rates a ticket and an agents gets its satisfaction rating. Then, another agent takes over, and the customer changes its rating.
- # Satisfaction Change
- Ticket Assignee (Historic)
- Satisfaction New Value
- List of Values - range for Event dates
To create your report
- In Support click the Reporting icon () in the sidebar
- Select the Insights tab.
- Click the GoodData link in the upper-right corner.
- Select Report in the toolbar.
- Click Create Report.
- In the What panel, look for # Satisfaction Change.
- In the How panel, select Ticket Assignee (to check the current assignee of the ticket), Ticket Assignee (Historic), and Satisfaction New Value.
- Optional: In the Filters panel range for Event dates you would like to report on.
The final report should resemble the image below.
In the example above, the agent "Cindy" received a bad rating. Then, the agent "Ricardo Pinto" took over and the customer changed its rating to good.
This recipe uses an Historic attribute of Insights. To know more about them please check What are the Historic attributes in Insights?
The article Building custom metrics for the Events model in Insights (Professional and Enterprise) also gives you some more information about the Satisfaction Survey Changes (and other field changes) in more detail.