Update! Additional endpoints are now available. See below for more information.
We are pleased to announce the availability of public APIs for our Skills-based Routing feature in Support.
These APIs allow customers to support their unique needs and additional use cases for skills and skills assignment.
Please note that these APIs refer attributes and attribute_values instead of skill types and skills, which is what they're called in the Routing management UI.
These new APIs will allow developers to:
- Retrieve the skill types (attributes) and skills (attribute_values) that have been configured for an account through the management UI
- Access and update skills on a tickets
- Access and update skills associated with an agent
- See a stream of changes that occurred
- New! Create and/or update skill types and skills
- New! Return a list of tickets that match the skills of the user making the request
They can be used for, among other things, the bulk updating of skills on existing tickets or agents. They can also be used to access agent skills for workforce management applications.
You can find the API documentation on our developer portal: