It's time for January's Community Roundup!
The Zendesk Community is a busy place, so we've gathered up the month's best posts and discussions to make sure you don't miss anything!
Posts that need some love:
- Suggestions needed for company reporting (Explore) - Jeremy Heath
- Which chatbot is better? - Elia Berteletti
- Replace context sensitive help system with Guide - Amy Gracer
Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks are custom workarounds or pieces of code shared by our Community Members. Here's what they shared in January:
- Set local time zone for voice and text end-users using their phone numbers - Josh Keller
Did you know:
Tips written by our members are the most viewed posts in the community!
If you've figured out a workflow or customization, or have a unique solution you'd like to share, you can write a tip today! In addition to helping your fellow community members, you'll also get a thank-you gift from the Zendesk Community Team!
We love conversations! Here are some interesting ones from January:
- 'Undo' Alternatives - SmartTimer and Review App Discussion - Andrew Mills, Community Moderator
- In need of something to remind after 3 months - Vera Henrichs
We want YOU to be a Community Moderator!
Our Community Moderators are an elite squad of Zendesk customers who volunteer their time to help other Zendesk users be the best that they can be. We're always looking for more helpful people to join the team and now you can apply for consideration, or nominate someone you think is awesome! Just follow this link:
Find out more about the Community Moderator Program here: