I've enabled my microphone but I keep getting the error message below in Zendesk Talk: Your browser has suspended your audio. Click here to re-enable.
Each browser has different settings to allow microphone access, find yours below.
Set both your microphone and sound to Allow instead of Allow (default).
- Click the secure connection icon on the left the URL. Select Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Sound and change from Automatic (default) to Allow.
- Go to Safari > Preferences... > Websites.
- Under Microphone, change the permissions for your subdomain to Allow.
In Firefox, access to your microphone is managed when you receive a call.
- A confirmation pop-up displays asking if you want to share your device’s microphone with your subdomain.
- If you want Firefox to remember your selection in the future, select Remember this decision.
- Click Allow.
You can also add an exception for your subdomain to allow sounds to automatically be played. If Firefox blocks the incoming call sound, you risk missing calls. For detailed instructions on that, read Allow or block media autoplay in Firefox from the Firefox Help Center.
For more information, see the article: Preparing to use Zendesk Talk.