The Talk team is very excited to announce the release of our own set of Incremental Export APIs. Following on in the footsteps of Support and Chat, customers will now be able to pull historical reporting on inbound and outbound calls from their Zendesk Talk instance.
Incremental Export APIs allows you to:
- Report on inbound and outbound calls from your Zendesk Talk instance
- Understand each agent and customer that were in some way associated to the call, and get a deeper understanding of what actions were taken on calls flowing in and out of your call centre
- Understand call volume trends and gain the ability to forecast staffing based on, for example, past calls that exceeded the max wait time in the queue
- Understand when your customers are preferring to go voicemail rather than wait in the queue, how long it took for your agents to answer the call, or how long customers spent talking to your agents
- Pull this historical data into your own preferred storage for easy access and customised reporting
These APIs provide the same reporting that’s currently available in Insights, but with additional metrics for our Talk features Callback, Textback from IVR and Overflow.
Who’s this available for?
Customers on Talk Professional and Enterprise.
Want to know more?
Check out the documentation for our Incremental Export APIs on developer.zendesk.com