Why aren't emails reaching my end users?
Notifications are handled via triggers and automations. If you have disabled the default triggers, your customers won't receive notifications for update or comments.
Reactivate the triggers in your account:
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Triggers.
- Tick the checkboxes next to the trigger's name.
- Click the Activate button.
Restoring email notifications
One way to work around this is creating a view to gather all the tickets where an update was not sent. Once you have done that, you can bulk update the affected tickets with the help of macros and placeholders.
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > Views.
- If you know the time when triggers got disabled, the view could be time-based, for example:
- You can also base the view on ticket statuses, for example:
2. Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > Macros.
- Click on Add macro.
- Create the message for your customers they might have missed some updates.
- Save the macro once done.
3. Bulk update the affected tickets in the view using your macro, as outlined in Managing tickets in bulk
If your triggers are activated and firing as expected, but emails still aren't reaching end users, submit a ticket to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further investigation.