Zendesk Chat updates
- Changes in CSP support for Chat standalone widget customers. Action required by April 26th, learn more.
- Scheduled Maintenance on May 5th. Learn more.
- [Integrated Web Widget] Support for cookie law compliance. Learn more.
- [Analytics] Date picker now allows selection of current day without an error message being shown
- [Dashboard] Emoji picker display issue overlapping side bar
App Marketplace updates
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- Assignee Mask ()
- Assignee Mask is a handy app that allows you to restrict the ability to assign tickets to specific groups or users in the Support ticket interface based on the current user's organizations, ID, groups. You can even enable rules globally for all agents.
- Dixibox ()
- Dixibox is an app that lets you can reply to your customers using voice notes that will be attached automatically into your ticket replies. Talking is much faster than writing, since it lets you express yourself using a natural language and more communication resources (tone, emphasis, humor, pauses, etc.). Instead of spending 5 to 10 minutes picking the right words for your customers to understand your explanation, you can just press the Dixibox button while working on a Support ticket and start talking. Your speech will be recorded and when you're done talking, a recording will be attached to the ticket automatically as a ticket comment that you can send to the customer. This will save you thousands and improve your customer satisfaction.
- Yonyx Interactive Guides for Chat ()
- Yonyx Interactive Guide for Chat helps you create decision tree driven interactive guides. These guides can be published for interactive self service for your customers or for guiding your agents using Zendesk Chat. Access all of your decision trees directly while chatting with a customer so you can ensure your agents are providing the best customer support they can on every chat interaction.
Zendesk Connect updates
- Increased the height of the User Attribute and Campaign Folders sidebars and added a scrollbar when more content is below the cutoff
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause APNS certificate uploads to fail
- Updated the APNS certificate upload UI to clearly distinguish between Production and Development environments
Zendesk Explore updates
- When dashboarding, we've introduced a new action bar which helps you preview & publish your recent changes.
Fixed / Updated
- [Dashboard sharing] For instances with a very large number of Support groups, we've fixed the issue that prevented you from being able to view all (and select any of) the Support groups that contain agents that have access to Explore
- [Calculations] We've updated the way we evaluate the operator "!=", which now behaves as "IS DISTINCT FROM". This means the operator can now compare values & NULL elements
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Sunshine, Talk, Guide, Answer Bot, Message and Mobile Apps this week.