- [Web SDK] v1.8 released. Learn more
Added new List Template type for structured messages.
Made authenticated visitor flow more friendly with CSP.
zChat.sendOfflineMsgto support empty
zChat.reconnectso that it only works when connection status is
closed, otherwise it is a noop. The Web SDK has always been attempting to reconnect without any user intervention for all other statuses, for example: network outage.
Visitor banned status is now remembered for a short period, subsequent
zChat.initwill be a noop for the duration.
- [Conversations API] Structured Message GA on Feb 28th
- [Dashboard] RTM tooltip text wrapping issue in Greek and Finnish have been resolved
- [Top Bar App] Update tooltip on agent list to show translated status strings
- Post Mortem for February 19th service incident. Learn more
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
Tonkean is a human-compatible automation platform that handles complex, human-in-the-loop processes without breaking the chain of automation. Connect Tonkean to Zendesk and automate all the manual actions required in your workflow. Monitor/Create/Edit tickets, users, customers and perform common actions like comment, tag, assign, change status, etc. Use Tonkean's people coordination actions to inquiry people via Email, Slack or MS Teams and push update back to Zendesk.
- New Fuzzy Instant Search & phrase boosting search improvement
There were no changes to Zendesk Message, Connect, Explore, Support, Talk, Answer Bot and Mobile Apps this week.