- [Top Bar] Fix to improve reliability of file sending to visitors via the top bar app in Support
- [Dashboard] Update error message when duplicate agent email address is used when creating or editing an agent
- Native Conditional Ticket Fields functionality is now in Open Beta. We'll activate the new feature for customers who have already signed up between February 25 and mid-March. To join the beta, customers can speak with their Sales or Success rep.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- URL Builder Pro (, paid)
URL Builder Pro brings convenient links right to your agents fingertips. Links adjust dynamically based on the current ticket. For example, if John Doe with user id 123 contacts you, links might be:
- Profile (https://example.com/users/123)
- Order History (https://example.com/users/123/order_history)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/all/?keywords=John%20Doe)
- URL Builder Pro brings convenient links right to your agents fingertips. Links adjust dynamically based on the current ticket. For example, if John Doe with user id 123 contacts you, links might be:
- Teravoz Webphone ()
- Teravoz Webphone is a virtual PABX with telephony APIs and combines telephony functions with the Zendesk platform. Make and receive calls directly while working inside Zendesk Support, and increase the quality and productivity of the Customer Service team.
- New arrange article page
- Changed weight for labels in search results ranking to match the legacy behavior
- [Explore Availability] Explore is now available for accounts that are temporarily boosted on Support Professional or above. Don't hesitate to reach out to your account managed to try Explore!
- [Dashboard Schedules] Bookmarks were not applied when a schedule kicked in. We are now ensuring that pinned bookmarks are applied when preparing the dashboard.
- Updated the Web Push notification to have a thin grey border around avatars
- Updated user journey to show a message that states when you have reached the start of a user's journey
- Fixed a bug that meant rendering of email may be different in Connect verse in email clients
There were no changes to Zendesk Message, Talk, Answer Bot and Mobile Apps this week.