- No updates.
- Accounts with Facebook integration may have experienced an issue on 1st February. Facebook profile will have to be re-authorized if they are unable to send or receive messages from their users.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- Acquire ()
- Acquire is co-browsing that allows you to see and interact with your customer’s web screen in real time. With the Acquire for Zendesk app, you can connect using co-browse with your users with only a click of button with a session code . You can also automatically sync your Zendesk agents to Acquire as operators with a simple click of a button.
- KooKoo ()
- KooKoo Cloud Contact Center provide multi-channel ACD (Voice, Email, SMS, Social Media), IVR, Dialer, Quality Monitoring, Interaction Intelligence and more right from your browser within the Zendesk Support interface. Improve your support with features like screenpop, click to call, automatically tag calls to tickets and even use advanced call center features like call transfer, hold, conference right from the Zendesk interface.
- Change Manager from SweetHawk ()
- Change Manager from SweetHawk makes it easier to build better change management workflows in Zendesk. Change Manager helps you create all the common change management ticket fields for you, including adding an extra ticket type "Change", to go with the other 4 system types (question, incident, problem & task). It enables you to define which ticket fields should be shown depending on the type of change(s) you've created in the app's settings. For each change type, you're also able to provide a link to documentation defining the process that needs to be followed to complete the change (ie. the change model).
- Chatbot Droz ()
- Chatbot Droz is a complete platform to create chatbots in just a few clicks. You can create, deploy and manage your bots, directly from inside your Zendesk Support account. Create your own rules, fields, labels, automations and more. You can create small or big flows to support your customer during their visit or to support them in various scenarios, before starting a chat for example.
- Private Comments (, paid)
- Private Comments allows an agent to easily add a private comment to a ticket while also typing a public response or comment. The app installs as a sidebar app on the ticket screen.
- No updates.
- [Agent Permissions] We've fixed the Explore permissions management in the Zendesk Agent Profile. We're now making sure that you can easily deny access to Explore to any agent. You can toggle Explore off, and the agent will no longer have access to Explore.
- [Dashboard Schedules] We've fixed issues with dashboard schedules when sharing a dashboard with Support groups that later get deleted.
- Bulk action for Open/Close article for comments
- No updates.
- Launched new "Add team member" functionality for Support-linked Connect accounts so that a Connect team member can be added without a paid seat in Support
- Fixed a bug that meant some expired trials wouldn't show their state in the subscription page
There were no changes to Zendesk Chat, Support, Talk, Answer Bot and Mobile Apps this week.