- [Dashboard] Now we can close tooltip dialog (showing up on ctrl + 1 to 9) using "ESC" key in the Chat Dashboard.
- [Dashboard] The app framework version for LM app has been changed from version 1 to the latest version 2. There is no changes in functionality. There is a small bug in the visual for 'loading' LM app. The loading visual is not centrally rendered. But there is no negative impact on the functionality. The hot fix for the bug will be deployed in the coming week.
- [Dashboard] Updated 'Simulate Visitor' page with support for Zendesk Web Widget customers.
- [Dashboard] Apps: show external ID for authenticated visitors when using client.get('visitor.externalId')
- [Dashboard] Fixed an issue to support use of Tab key to navigate the redesigned Chat UI.
- Romanian language support for guide search
- Fixed showing English interface after changing the languages to a certain set of languages in the KC app
- [Security] We're now enforcing IP restrictions configured in Support. Once that security option is enabled, you'll need to access Explore from allowed IPs.
- [Data Filters] We're adding the possibility to always select "NULL" whenever filtering on specific attributes. The intention is to give you more control as to what you're querying when joining tables under the hood
- [Datasets] We've introduced additional resilience by forcing a full synchronization of your datasets every day at midnight in your account timezone
- [Favicon] By popular demand, we've fixed the favicon used when browsing Explore
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- YouScan ()
- YouScan monitors all major social networks, as well as blogs, forums, and online news, automatically collecting and analyzing over 100+ millions of posts daily. This integration allows you to stay updated on all the latest trending posts related to your brand.Connecting YouScan to Zendesk allows you to instantly receive new mentions about your brand as tickets in Zendesk.
- NUACOM ()
- NUACOM is an All-in-One VoIP Phone System, that helps you improve customer service and centralize your communication channels, thanks to all it's 40+ VoIP features. With the integration with Zendesk, NUACOM assigns live calls to a new or existing ticket. Call logs are saved directly to the contact's or ticket's page for future reference. Notes can be added to a call activity as a practical way to save the outcome of the conversation. Have call recording and call details organized per ticket and contact, facilitating support teams to manage enquiries.
- Zoho Survey ()
- Zoho Survey makes sure you can create surveys and follow up on your customers with no hassle. Zoho Survey has templates covering several industries and their specific needs, including hospitality, healthcare, education, and marketing. Using the Zoho Survey integration with Zendesk lets you send branded surveys via Zendesk to segments of users that have contacted your Support account. Track customers' responses with branded customer experience surveys and email campaigns and more, all without ever having to leave Zendesk Support.
- IntegrateCloud Connector for CapsuleCRM ()
- IntegrateCloud Connector for CapsuleCRM helps you connect your Zendesk Support account to the popular CapsuleCRM. Allow your Zendesk users to create Capsule Contact and Organization right while working a Zendesk ticket. The integration also shows existing contacts that match with requester and their contact information from CapsuleCRM. Agents can even add notes to customer or organizations in Capsule from the ticket sidebar.
- Monet Workforce Management ()
- Monet Workforce Management is a global provider of a cloud-based Workforce Management solution that enables contact centers and help desks to elevate customer experience, improve agent productivity, identify performance gaps, and empower their workforce to deliver an outstanding and efficient customer service. Monet Workforce Management (WFM) features a seamless integration with Zendesk enabling businesses to optimize contact center resources and provide a unified omnichannel customer service.
- Botmind ()
- Botmind makes it easy to add a virtual agent to your team to automatically respond to frequently asked live chat user requests. No coding skill is required to install and use Botmind. Import your previous chat interactions to get the virtual agent up to speed on how to answer questions.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Message, Connect, Mobile Apps or Talk this week.