- [Web Widget] Limited Availability: Integrated Chat Experience. Learn more
- [Web SDK] v1.6: Added bulk add/removeTags API. Learn more
- [Web SDK] v1.6: Added support for structured messages. Includes prompt to upgrade Web SDK versions if the client receives an unsupported structured message. Learn more
- [Widget] Limit length of visitor name (255 characters) and phone number (25 characters)
- [Widget] Chat Badge functionality is now available for Chat Phase 4 accounts
- [Dashboard] Added back hour-interval option for 7 day range containing day lights savings fallback day in Analytics CSV export
- [Dashboard] Fixed a visualisation bug where a visitor appears to be a black dot when the account is using high load dashboard
- [Dashboard] Disabled status toggle button for Agents and Departments when no more agent seats / department slots are available in the account's subscription
- [Widget] Fixed a bug in Android Firefox where when the keyboard is opened, the chat log container is not shrunken and not scrollable
- [Web SDK] v1.6: Added phone field in Web SDK API to send offline messages
- Fixed a bug that stripped line breaks from SMS messages
- Fixed a bug that caused some messages to be delivered outside their delivery window
- We've added a small tool tip to the Talk History page to clarify the date ranges used.
- Fixed an issue where SMS capable numbers for Austria would not show up in the number purchase flow even though they were available to purchase.
- Fixed some missing padding around the Talk Dashboard when viewing it from the Reporting tab and through the product tray.
- Fixed an issue which prevented you from scrolling through all of your greetings when assigning that greeting to a phone number.
- Fixed an issue that made the "More" agent stats pop open every time you went to change an agent's availability status in the Dashboard.
Zendesk App Marketplace
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Download Recordings (, paid)
- Download Recordings has been rebuilt by the Zendesk Services team. Easily download Talk recordings and access them offline anytime. With this app, administrators and agents will be able to reference past calls, troubleshoot, and perform QA activities more easily as opposed to searching and pulling up the ticket every time to listen.
- ULTATEL ()
- ULTATEL is a completely cloud-based hosted phone service with no software to install. Access your phone system from anywhere on both Windows and Mac using any popular browser. The integration with ULTATEL offers easy click-to-dial from within Zendesk by clicking on any contact, saving time and improving call efficiency. Instant screen pops with caller’s account records automatically displayed on incoming & outgoing calls and automatic ticket creation when connected are both features as well.
- Alterra Answer Bot ()
- Alterra Answer Bot is a question-answering bot that can instantly resolve about 20% of your support tickets by finding answers in your Knowledge Base. The Alterra Answer Bot can operate either fully autonomously, in an auto-pilot mode, or in a co-pilot mode, together with your agents. You can activate the bot in the auto-pilot mode, even when your live agents are not available. If the bot manages to find the answer in your Knowledge Base, users get the information they’ve requested almost immediately. If the user is satisfied, the case is closed. Otherwise, the ticket goes into your regular queue. The bot could also work in tandem with your live agents. In the co-pilot mode, the app can integrate into the agent’s desktop and displays three answer suggestions for agents to chose from.
- Facebook Reviews by Ontec (, paid)
- Facebook Reviews by Ontec creates a Zendesk ticket for every review you receive on your Facebook business page. With this integration, you can reply to all of your customers feedback on your Facebook page directly from a Zendesk Support ticket. You can connect multiple Facebook pages and even tag the tickets for review.
- SearchUnify ()
- SearchUnify helps you search for information across all your apps and platforms with federated search. With its cross-platform integration capability, it ensures higher CSAT, engagement, and case deflection. For every search query, SearchUnify pulls in personalized results from disparate knowledge sources, including your Zendesk Guide account.
- Contextual Workspaces is now in general availability and will roll out to customers on the Support Enterprise Plan and above over the coming weeks. Read the article here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002092048-Introducing-Contextual-Workspaces
- [Dashboard scheduling] We are now automatically deleting schedules attached to dashboards that are deleted
- [Dataset list] We have corrected the "Last refreshed" calculation to reflect account timezones.