Zendesk Answer Bot
Updated / Fixed
- Fixed a bug where the name of the agent who created the ticket on behalf of the requester was showing in the agent interface, instead of the requester.
- Fixed translation and truncation issue for "It's related but didn't answer my question" when selecting "No" in the Answer Bot pop over.
- Added ability to close the Answer Bot Web Form modal using the ESC key, as well as a close "x"
- For Request a Callback from Web Widget LA: Widget configurations in the Talk admin settings are now grouped by brands (if multiple brands are present) and can be filtered by brands.
- Resolved an issue where IVR data was overwritten in Insights when inbound calls routed through IVR, reached a queue and then choose to request a callback from queue.
- Talk Feedback is now working again!
- Resolved an issue where you couldn't transfer a call to a number belonging to a non-Talk agent.
Zendesk Chat & Message
- Web SDK v1.4 Learn more
- [Dashboard] Fix bug when a Zendesk Support agent language that is set is not being reflected in the top bar app
- [Dashboard] Fix widget offline form settings based on the Lite plan restrictions
- [Dashboard] Updated copy for authenticated visitors secret regeneration that it may cause authenticated visitors to be disconnected from the widget for up to 5 minutes
No updates this week for Zendesk Guide or Zendesk Mobile Apps