I am trying to access Explore but am being redirected back to the Support agent interface.
Support IP restriction is enabled but does not have any IP addresses set in the Allowed IP Ranges field.
When IP restriction is enabled; Explore validates the users IP address against the values set under the Allowed IP ranges settings. If Allowed IP ranges is blank, Explore will deny access to users from any IP address as there are no allowed IP addresses to allow users to access Explore and results in the redirect.
To resolve this please ensure one of the following is applied:
- IP restriction is not enabled if access to your Zendesk Support is not needed from specific IP addresses.
- Allowed IP ranges is filled in with all the appropriate IP addresses which are allowed.
To access your Support IP restriction setting
- In Support, click the Admin icon () in the sidebar.
- Under the Settings section, select Security > Global > IP restrictions.
- To disable IP restriction uncheck the box Enabled > Save.
- If access based on IP restriction is required then add the required IP addresses to the Allowed IP ranges field and select Save.
More information on restricting access to your Support using IP restrictions here - Restricting access to Zendesk Support using IP restrictions (Enterprise)