The Marketplace is the hub for apps to customize Zendesk Support, Zendesk Chat, and Zendesk Sell. In the Marketplace, you'll find easily installable apps and integrations to enhance analytics and reporting, time tracking, agent productivity, and more.
This article includes the following sections:
Use the following links to access more information about apps and the Marketplace:
Accessing the Marketplace
Visit the Marketplace at zendesk.com/apps.
There are a few different ways you can find the right app in the Marketplace:
- Apps homepage: Scroll through the app icons on the Marketplace homepage. When you see one that looks interesting, hover your cursor over the icon for a brief description of the app. Click the icon to go to the app's page, where you can get more information and download it.
- Searching: Enter search terms into the box at the top right of the Marketplace homepage to locate apps by app name, functionality, or other keyword.
- Browsing: Click on the Support or Chat icon on the Marketplace homepage to
filter the apps by product.
Click any of the categories displayed on the home page or open the Apps directory to browse and filter all apps.
Installing and uninstalling apps
Install or uninstall apps from directly within Zendesk Support or Zendesk Chat, depending on the type of app you're using.
To install an app
- Click the app's icon to go to the app's info page.
- Click the How To Install tab to view and complete any pre-install tasks.
- Click the Install button in the upper right of the page to open the app in the Chat or Support interface.
- Configure any settings available with the app as needed.
- Click the Install button.
The app is installed in your Support or Chat.
To uninstall an app
- Open the My Apps page in Support or
- For Support: In Admin Center, click the Apps and integrations icon () in the sidebar, then select Apps > Zendesk Support apps.
- For Chat: Click the Settings icon () in the sidebar, then Account, and then select the Apps tab.
- Hover your cursor over the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the app options icon (), and select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall App window, click the Uninstall App button.
For more information on app settings and management, see see Managing your installed apps.