Zendesk Explore does not scan for the most common words used in your tickets. However, if you have automatic ticket tagging enabled in Zendesk Support, you can create a query based on ticket tags.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- Under Choose a Zendesk product, select Support.
- Under Choose a dataset type select Tickets and then select the dataset Support: Tickets.
- Click New query.
- In Query Builder, under Metrics, add Tickets to the query.
- Under Columns, add the Ticket tags attribute, then click Apply.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click the visualization type icon () and select Word cloud.