I am trying to create a query showing number of tickets created in the last six months but the report ends in December. I want it to end in the current month.
If you add a year to the columns before Ticket Created - Month the query will group by year and then month of year. To accomplish this:
1. In the Columns panel, click Add.
2. Select Ticket Created - Year
3. Ensure that Ticket Created - Year is above Ticket Created - Month
This will group tickets first by year and then by month which will result in the current month being the last month.
Optionally, you can add these values on two separate lines to increase readability. If you prefer that presentation:
1. Select Chart Configuration
2. Select X-Axis
3. Click the checkbox for multi-level category labels