This article lists the documentation for customers that are using Zendesk Chat integrated with the Web Widget. Articles related to this subject can be found in both the Zendesk Support and Zendesk Chat sections of the help center.
If you need to determine which version of Chat you’re using, see Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
Setting up Zendesk Chat
- Preparing for the new Web Widget experience
- Feature differences: Standalone Chat and Chat in the Web Widget
- Migrating from the setNotes and appendNotes API
- Customizing the Chat window section
- Creating and updating agents
- Deleting agents
- Editing the offline form message
- Setting up Zendesk Support in Zendesk Chat
- Viewing past chat conversations in the integrated Web Widget
Account and security settings
- Enabling authenticated visitors in the integrated Web Widget
- Changing your Zendesk Chat account owner
- Changing your profile information
- Changing your password
For information about finding, requesting, and receiving invoices, and changing your billing address or payment method, see the Zendesk Chat billing FAQ.