This recipe shows you an easy way to limit the results returned by a query to give only the data you need. In this case, you'll create a query that returns all tickets that do not have any public comments.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New query, and then select Support: Ticket Updates as your dataset.
- In Query Builder, under Metrics, add Public Comments to the query.
- Under Rows, add the Ticket ID attribute, then click Apply.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click the result manipulation icon () and select Metric filter.
- Drag the circle on the metric line to 0 and click Apply.
For more information, see Selecting the metric result range.