Important: This integration is only available for customers using the Legacy versions of Zendesk Chat. For help determining which version you have, see Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
Follow this guide to add Zopim to your website through your Google Tag Manager account.
Access your site container in your Google Tag Manager account.
- Create a new tag titled Zopim Live Chat using the settings below:
- Choose Product: Custom HTML Tag
- Configure Tag: Enter your Zopim embed code and select the Support document.write check box.
- Fire on: All PagesNote: To find your Zopim embed code, see this article.
- Create a new trigger titled Zopim DOM Ready using the following settings:
- Choose Product: Page View
- Configure Trigger: Trigger Type DOM Ready
- Fire on: All Page Views
- Click Publish to save changes.