App Marketplace updates
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Verified-Reviews ()
- Verified-Reviews specializes in the collection, mediation and publication of online clients reviews. Verified Reviews is a user friendly and an innovative solution which enables you to reach out your customers to know both their opinions about you and your products. Transform your reviews into Zendesk tickets and manage your moderated reviews directly in Zendesk Support.
- Macro Date ( ,paid)
- Macro Date helps you to use the strength of Zendesk's Macro feature, Due Date and Date Fields. Create a task to reopen a ticket in 3 workdays or automatically select the date in 2 months. Macro Date can automatically select a date in the future of past from a Macro. Use this to track things like warranty dates, delivery dates, maintenance dates, expiry dates, and more.
- Cancel Ticket Submit (,paid)
- The Cancel Ticket Submit app prevents ticket submission and allows an agent to review their ticket comments before submitting the ticket in Zendesk Support. This replaces the old unsupported "Oops" app. The following information is displayed when attempting to submit a ticket: popup modal with ticket comment text for verification and a cancel button to cancel ticket submission.
- Ultimate.ai ()
- Ultimate.ai guides your agents with real-time answer suggestions in Zendesk Chat and automates repetitive cases and actions completely. Ultimate.ai learns from your historical chat data to provide answer suggestions for your agents in real time. Instantly boost agent productivity in Zendesk; reduce average handling times (AHT) by over 30% and scale number of agent conversations per hour by over 25%.
- [Dashboard] Remove input appearance for disabled name field in Profile
- [Dashboard] Show chat badge option in widget preview for customers using the integrated chat experience in the Web Widget/Chat Phase 4 accounts
- [Dashboard] Product tray now includes link to Sunshine from Chat dashboard
- [Dashboard Edition] When creating a dashboard, we have introduced a new 'preview' mode, which gives you the possibility to quickly verify how the dashboard looks before sharing it or publishing its latest changes.
- [Advanced Display Format] You can now format your charts using advanced layouts, as per these instructions.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Guide, Talk, Connect, Answer Bot, Message and Mobile Apps this week.