- Updates to authenticated visitors and external ID being visible across APIs. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Shortcuts list navigation now supports a combination of mouse and keyboard.
- [Dashboard] "Skip to chat list" button partially overlap with "Jump to bottom" messages button
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
Bulk Delete ( , paid)
- Bulk Delete is a full-page nav bar app for bulk search and deleting suspended tickets by specified causes of suspension. Enabled causes are configured in the app's settings and can be configured to restrict and allow specific causes of suspension. With this app, administrators and agents will be able to load all suspended tickets, sort, filter and easily delete all or some suspended tickets in bulk as opposed to paging through the ‘Suspended Tickets’ view and deleting only 30 tickets every time.
- Launched new EAP for an integration with the Interaction History in Zendesk Support to show "Connect message sent" plus message details for each user that is messaged by Connect
- Launched new automated user deletion, when an end user is deleted in Zendesk Support that user will be automatically deleted from Zendesk Connect
- Updated the logic that shows Connect in the product tray for our new Add Team Member functionality launched last week
- Fixed a bug that was causing delayed broadcast messages
- [Sharing dashboards] When you're sharing a dashboard with an editor who does not have access to some underlying datasets, we are now automatically granting them read-only access to these datasets.
- No Updates.
- Update text for language setting page
- Add description text for unofficial locales
There were no changes to Zendesk Message, Support, Talk, Answer Bot and Mobile Apps this week.