- [Dashboard] Updated Google icon for social login option in Widget settings
- [Dashboard] Removed numbered headings of Chat widget settings sections
- [Support Dashboard] We are now only provisioning the "SLA" prebuilt reporting if you have enabled SLA in Support.
- [Chat Dataset] We've made sure the Chat dataset is available if you have Chat Professional or above (as long as they you have at least Support Professional)
- [Chat Dataset] We've fixed issues when reporting on Tags
- [What If Variable] By popular demand, we've renamed "Global Variable" into "What If Variable
- [Session Timeouts] We're now redirecting you to the Zendesk authentication as soon as your session expires
Zendesk Mobile Apps - Chat
- This week we release the "Chat History" feature. This allows agents to search and view previous chats within the mobile apps.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- Notifier (, paid)
- Notifier sends your agents in-app notifications in Zendesk Support whenever there are new comments on tickets they are working on. It's easy to install and doesn't require configurations or external apps. Just install the app, grant it permission, and notifications will appear in the top bar whenever your tickets are updated.
- E-conomic by helphouse.io (, paid)
- E-conomic is an intuitive and simple accounting program. E-conomic integration for Zendesk makes it possible for a support agent to view various information listed in E-conomic, directly from the interface of Zendesk Support. Quickly get an overview of all the invoices the customer have in E-conomic, see whether an invoice is paid/unpaid/overdue and more. The app will automatically searches for the customer from the end-users organization in Zendesk. If the end-user can’t be found, you can perform a manual search.
- HubSpot by helphouse.io (, paid)
- HubSpot by helphouse.io allows your support team to view and create different events that are happening in HubSpot directly from a ticket in Zendesk. Your agents can create or view things like contact information, company details, deals, and engagement tasks, all from the inside of a ticket within seconds. You can easily control how much the support team should be able to see, so this gives them the opportunity to give the customer a proper answer without leaving Zendesk and without bothering your sales organization.
- Proactive Campaigns ()
- Proactive Campaigns enables you to target a specific list of contacts and prevent support issues as well as surprise your customers with attention to detail — all without leaving Zendesk. Choose the criteria to filter the customer database and add contacts to your list. You can specify one or several criteria to form the list. Once you've built and launched the campaign, Proactive Campaigns will start raising tickets on customers' behalf and sending out email notifications.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Message, Connect, or Talk this week.