- Fix neutral buttons in the help center
- Add new "optional" string to mark optional form fields instead of using an asterisk to mark required ones
- Added translation strings for bulk permission modal
- Answer Bot for Agents GA
- Article snippets in Answer Bot email were starting on the same line as the article title
- Article title encoding issue causing rendering issues in Answer Bot email
- Updated Answer Bot email experience brings in view article button and reduced the prominence of the solve button (to avoid false solves)
- Fixed rendering of Answer Bot email in Outlook 2007/2010
- Added the Zendesk Z logo to the bottom corner of the primary navigation bar
- Fixed a bug that was affecting customers on the Essential Plan from importing users from Support to Connect.
- Fixed a bug that caused scrolling through user journey to stop working.
- Improved the way Connect handles service unavailable responses from 3rd party applications.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Meetingbird ()
- Meetingbird allows you to schedule meetings and manage your calendar right from Zendesk. It's intuitive design and deep integrations with Google Calendar, Office 365, Zoom, and Zapier make scheduling a snap. With Meetingbird's scheduling links, agents can cut down on back and forth emailing and schedule support calls and demos with customers faster. Potential meeting times can even be inserted directly into ticket replies, so customers can book meetings with a single click. And with Meetingbird's full featured calendar, support agents can manage their schedules and create events right from their Zendesk Support account.
- Octoboard ()
- Octoboard is an easy-to-use tool for building live business performance dashboards to display on screens around your office and on desktop monitors. Octoboard displays your key business data in easy-to-understand reports that can be generated automatically and shared with your Support and DevOps team. Octoboard will collect data and will keep updating metrics for your Zendesk Support account and visualizes current customer satisfaction score, ticket and call volumes, response times and other metrics.
Regular release notes are published to the following URLs as changes are made:
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support Mobile Apps