Zendesk Answer Bot
- Implemented and switched to new language detection service for better accuracy
- Answer Bot for Web form now enforces the locale of the HC when making the request. Language detection is no longer applied in this experience.
- Logic bug - We were previously reducing down to top 3 most relevant articles and then filtering out the articles that the user did not have access to. We now filter the articles the user has access to and then take the 3 most relevant matches, which is the correct desired logic.
- Started rollout of a major new enhancement to Skills-based routing. You can now set up a view that filters out any tickets that require skills the viewer doesn't have. It is compatible with Play or Guided Mode. The rollout started on June 18 and will continue through the month of June. All Enterprise accounts should have this feature by the beginning of July. For more information, see the product announcement.
- Nothing this week.
Zendesk Chat & Message
- Chat reports are now available in Insights for Chat and Support customers. Announcement post.
- Incremental Exports APIs. Learn more
- TLS 1.0/1.1 deprecation happened on June 14. Widget will no longer load for visitors using Internet Explorer 10 or the Android Browser on devices using 4.4 and below. To learn more about all product changes from the TLS 1.0/1.1 deprecation, click here.
- [Dashboard] Solved an issue where closing chats could result in error.
- [Dashboard] Fixed hybrid reassignment notification to agents. Earlier, it would be displayed to agent on every browser refresh. From now, agents will see the notification only if the hybrid assignment settings has changed.
- [Android App] V 1.2.3 was released with a bug fix to properly support Android devices on 4.1-4.4 after the TLS 1.0/1.1 deprecation
- [iOS App] Version 1.0.5 was released to fix a bug for Support + Chat customers who had trouble logging in when they were using 2FA
- We've launched Request a Callback from Web Widget!
Surface your customer service phone number and wait time to your customers and allow them to request a callback when an agent is available. It's a great way to provide transparent customer service and manage call volume. Announcement is here.
- We resolved an issue where Total Wrap Up Time would show up as being 0 even though there was wrap up time on the account.
- Talk in Web Widget: disabled configurations are now in a different colour for easy visibility.
- You can now select the default ordering for comments when looking at a request in Help Center. Go to Guide admin > Settings to change default setting.
- Shared lists in the Knowledge base are now available
- Bulk Article Actions EAP is now open for sign up here
- Fixed an issue where multi-select fields were not being displayed in IE 11
- Fixed a layout issue on the plan comparison page in Guide
No updates this week for and Support Mobile Apps.