indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- 8x8 Virtual Office 2.2 ()
- 8x8 Virtual Office 2.2 is the latest version of the 8x8 Virtual Office product and tightly integrates business telephony and customer relationship functionality to enable more people at more organizations to provide more efficient and more personalized interactions with their customers. Manage customer phone calls from an integrated app on the Zendesk console, preview matching end user record details before accepting a call, set your status to accept or reject calls, import contacts from Zendesk and Virtual Office company directory for a quick search and click to call ability, automatically generate tickets when calls are answered and more with this integration.
- Flowlu ()
- Flowlu is an all-in-one online collaboration tool for business management, from project management to sales & social collaboration for teams of all sizes! The integration with Zendesk connects support and web-development teams through the Flowlu Agile-projects module and automatically creates issues in Flowlu from Zendesk Support requests. Information on connected issues will be displayed as links to Zendesk tickets, connected tickets - in Flowlu issues.
- CloudSET Processes and CloudSET Processes Pro ()
- CloudSET Processes and CloudSET Processes Pro allow you to create templated workflows & activities with tasks and sub-ticket tasks. Both provide versatile ways to implement a controlled workflow process and tasks lists; achieved by defining some lifecycle activity steps, and critically managing the transitions between these steps. Controls applied to the ticket, include data quality checks, allowable next step transitions, and even role permissions. Actions can also be implemented on transitions, including copying field data, setting field data, and group assignment.
- IntegrateCloud Connector for GitHub ()
- IntegrateCloud Connector for GitHub allows agents working on support tickets to collaborate with their GitHub account by creating issues as and when required with details from their Zendesk Support tickets. Send custom messages and create issues, to your GitHub projects to keep your support and development teams in sync.
Support Mobile Apps
- Implemented notification update for new Zendesk sound
- All ticket list cells will now include the ticket ID
- The background colour/color of an internal note is now yellow, making it easier to differentiate
- All ticket list cells now include the ticket ID
- Contextual spelling corrections now apply when composing a comment
- Voicemails now play when device is muted
- We now show a more useful error message for HTTP status code 429
- We made notification registration improvements to fix issues where users would continue to receive notifications when unregistered
- Fixed an issue where ticket fields not belonging to the form were submitted
- Fixed an issue where ticket details was scrolling down on selecting properties in header section
- Fixed an issue where the onboarding label was shown on the incorrect position on the header
- Fixed issue where recent macros were full copies of Macros and not a weak reference
- Badge count does not reflect the changes made on a hidden field
- Fixed a crash occurring when saving attachments
- Fixed a big where the ticket details expanded text was incorrect in the comment cell
- Fixed a bug affecting attachments on new and existing tickets
- User now sees the allow/deny prompt before logging in
- New event added to Audit Log to capture when a recording in a ticket has been deleted. We now capture the name of the admin who deleted the recording.
- Resolved an issue with recordings not being added to ticket when the call was transferred to another group. First leg of the call is not being added to ticket after transfer.
Betas in progress
- Sign up for the 'Request a Callback' from the Web Widget beta
- Sign up is also open for the Call Conferencing beta
- Sign up for the Call Blocking beta