Use this article to help you answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Zendesk Explore.
If there's a question you'd like to see on this page, tell us in the comments below. However, if your question is urgent, contact us using any of the normal channels.
This article contains the following topics:
- What training is available?
For an up-to-date list of available Explore training courses, see the Zendesk training website.
- Are any high-level downloadable Explore guides available?
Yes. See Learn more about Explore with e-books.
- Are there any example reports I can work through to help learn Explore?
Take a look at our Explore recipes where you'll find many step-by-step-examples of common business reports.
- Is there a certification program for Explore?
You can become a certified Zendesk Explore CX Analyst. Be recognized for your in-depth knowledge and earn your employer’s trust as the go-to person on your team for Zendesk Explore. The official stamp of approval will also raise your profile for career growth opportunities whether your goal is to take on new projects, step into a leadership role or create something of your own.
Feedback and community
- Can I share ideas with other Explore customers?
Yes! Take a look at our community section. It's a great place to interact with us, and with other customers.
- I have a question you haven't answered here. What should I do?
If there's a question you'd like to see on this page, tell us in the comments below. If your question is urgent, contact us using any of the normal channels.