Many of my reports show very large results. How can I add comma separators in the metrics?
- Add a metric to the query.
- Select the Chart configuration menu () and under Styles, click Display Format.
- Besides the metric, click the dropdown and change it to Custom.
- Under Thousands Separator add a comma.
By following these instructions, you will only apply this configuration to a single query. If the metric has the pen icon next to it, you can have the comma separator applied to all your queries.
To make a metric have a comma separator in all your queries
- Click the metric and then click the pen icon.
- Click Options from the top right corner of the Standard calculated metric window.
- Select Edit display format and under Thousands separator add a comma.
- Click Save.
For more information about calculated metrics, see Creating standard calculated metrics and attributes.