When reporting on tickets, how can I click the tickets to open them directly from the report?
To open tickets in Zendesk from your reports in Explore, you will need to create a custom attribute:
- In the calculations menu (), click Standard calculated attribute.
- On the Standard calculated attribute page, enter a Name for the attribute (for example Clickable link), and then enter the following Formula:
LINK("https://[SUBDOMAIN].zendesk.com/agent/tickets/"+[Ticket ID],[Ticket ID])Replace [SUBDOMAIN] with your own subdomain.
- Click Save.
After adding the attribute to the report, format the chart so this attribute shows up as a clickable link:
- Go to the chart configuration () menu and choose Chart.
- From the Text Interpretation drop-down, select HTML.
- Ensure Clickable URL box is selected.
These instructions only work if the visualization type of the query is a table. For more information about opening tickets in your reports, see Explore recipe: Configuring clickable links to tickets.