You can receive desktop notifications from your browser to let you know when Message needs your attention, even when you're working in a different window.
To manage which events you receive notifications for
- Select the Admin icon in the sidebar, then select Personal.
- In the Browser notifications section, select or clear the check box next to each option:
- New incoming, unassigned messages: Notifies you when there's a new unassigned conversation in the queue
- Customer replies: Notifies you when a customer replies in a conversation assigned to you
- Assigned conversations: Notifies you when another agent has assigned a conversation to you
- Click Save.
In addition to notification settings in Message, you should also make sure Message has permission in your browser to send notifications.
Configuring your browser to receive Message notifications
- In Chrome, click the Secure icon to the left of the address bar, then choose Notifications > Always allow on this site.
- For other browsers, consult the browser-specific documentation for instructions on allowing notifications.